smile

NEW! I am working to change all Amazon links to go to Smile.Amazon
Any link from this site will automatically raise money for your favorite charity! And it doesn't cost you a thing!

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Life Doesn't Have to be Perfect to be Wonderful! Free Printable and Silhouette Cut File

Free Printable and
Silhouette Cut File

I made this file earlier this year because I was so depressed about my new Grand Design XLS 19RLE camper. We had sold our house and moved in full time, only to find out that it had a horrible leak. After waiting for weeks to get into the repair shop, they DIDN'T FIX IT. They pulled the window out and did a poor job of putting it back, but the wall still leaked. It turned out that it was the entire seam that runs along the wall between the side and the floor. 

I fixed it myself.

If you're buying a new rv or trailer, don't fall for the hype no matter what brand - CHECK IT OVER. I trusted Grand Design's good reputation and their bragging about their quality and the separate building that all their trailers went through to be tested. Well, they sure missed A  LOT on my trailer! Now black spots are coming up through the flooring.  I hope it is not mold or something toxic from the previous leak, my husband has asthma. This is not good - and I need to look at this saying every day :)  Life is still wonderful, but it would be nice if my trailer was better.

The zip file includes a printable, a coloring page and a silhouette cut file.


If you cut the saying out of clear Contact Paper, it will look like etched or frosted glass on a window or mirror. That is how I used it - see my bad photo. I took it in a hurry so I could get the files uploaded tonight. 


I drew a United States map for my camper to show the states we've camped in. It includes a printable version, plus cut files if you have a vinyl cutter, you can get the file at Etsy.
If you use the file, let me know! If you have any problems downloading it, contact me and I'll try to help. You are free to use it, but not sell it, or share it. If someone wants one, please send them here!

Now Go Play Outside!


1 comment:

  1. Hey are using Wordpress for your site platform?

    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own.
    Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a comment. If you have a question please use the CONTACT FORM at the top right of the blog to contact me. I can't answer your questions through the comments section. I don't know how to fix this so just use the contact form and I can answer any question you may have. Thanks!

HOW TO CONTACT ME

Please use the contact form at the top right of the article to ask me any questions or if you want a reply to your comment. If I reply to your comment on the website, you may not know it or receive any email. Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate hearing from you!

Join Passport America! Save Money!


PLEASE USE REFERRAL MEMBER GS-671013

Dehumidifier

Dehumidifier
I just bought this - it's 2x as effective, super quiet, lightweight. It's doing a great job! It has made a noticeable difference in the comfort level of our rv.