Welcome

If you are new to this blog, please sign up to follow by email. I don't send out anything except a notice that I have new info on the site! Join me & let's make our small spaces wonderful!

Friday, May 08, 2015

A Crowded Camper is Better Than A Roomy Castle - Free Silhouette Cut File

 Free Silhouette Cut File

Get this free cut file for Silhouette Cutters

My Camper is tiny! It's 18' long including the hitch, so inside, after the space the bed takes up and the bathroom and the couch, well there is about 8' x 3' of walking room.

I thought the saying "A Crowded Camper is Better Than A Roomy Castle" was perfect!


visit Wacky Pup for free silhouette cut files

If you cut it with a cameo, you can go up to 14 1/2" x 12"
If you have the portrait, you can resize it to cut - it will be about 9 3/4" wide x 8" high

For my refrigerator, I cut it about 10.6" x 8.7" - the size it is in the file you can download here.

If you use the file, let me know! If you have any problems downloading it, contact me and I'll try to help. You are free to use it, but not sell it, or share it. If someone wants one, please send them here!

Thanks!
now go get a little Wacky!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Check this out!

Join Passport America! Save Money!

Seriously, save some money!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC