Thursday, October 20, 2016

Lighten Up - Paint Your Dark Refrigerator! and FREE Silhouette Cut File (done1)

One of the things I love about my camper is the giant refrigerator!

Great idea - Lighten up your dark refrigerator! Easy directions and FREE Silhouette Cut File!

But I don't like how it dominates my tiny camper!

Great idea - Lighten up your dark refrigerator! Easy directions and FREE Silhouette Cut File!

I decided to make it less obtrusive - First I covered it with adhesive vinyl. I actually would have preferred to find some higher quality vinyl, but the cheap stuff from Family Dollar was the only light pattern that worked.

Then, I painted the plastic trim with a good multi-surface craft paint made by Plaid which I picked up at Walmart for less than $1/bottle. It is made in the US and seems to be very high quality. It is permanent after it has thoroughly dried.

Great idea - Lighten up your dark refrigerator! Easy directions and FREE Silhouette Cut File!

It took about 3 coats, mostly because I kept missing places lol.  Just to be safe, I didn't paint it on the handles, where it was more likely to chip off.  The color I used was called "Marshmallow".

Great idea - Lighten up your dark refrigerator! Easy directions and FREE Silhouette Cut File!

Isn't it a fantastic improvement!

Great idea - Lighten up your dark refrigerator! Easy directions and FREE Silhouette Cut File!

It really made the camper feel larger! I highly recommend it.

Great idea - Lighten up your dark refrigerator! Easy directions and FREE Silhouette Cut File!

It no longer dominates the camper!!

If you like the saying on the refrigerator - and you have a Silhouette cutter, I'll give you the cut file - just click on the picture below!

Great idea - Lighten up your dark refrigerator! Easy directions and FREE Silhouette Cut File!

 Now go play outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Check this out!

Join Passport America! Save Money!

Seriously, save some money!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC