smile

NEW! I am working to change all Amazon links to go to Smile.Amazon
Any link from this site will automatically raise money for your favorite charity! And it doesn't cost you a thing!

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Level Up!! Two Great Products to Make Setting Up Your Trailer / Fifth Wheel / RV A Lot Easier!

Since we are now full-time, I thought we should splurge and get a few things to make our life easier! Our trailer does not have automatic levelers. We read about Anderson Levelers and The LevelMatePRO on a number of blogs and comments, so we have just ordered these! They are the closest thing to having an automatic level system!


.These things will make setting up so simple - here's how!
The LevelMatePRO - it's a nifty little gadget that is mounted in your rv and sends a bluetooth signal to your phone letting you know when you're exactly level - or if not level, how much you need to lift one side to make it level! No more running back and forth to check the level! It reads level front to back and side to side. I can't wait for it to arrive.


Along with that, we have ordered the Anderson Levelers! You simply drive up on them until the wheel is up enough to make the rv level. Which you will know because the LevelMatePRO will let you know!
If you have used these, let me know what you think!

Now, go play outside!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a comment. If you have a question please use the CONTACT FORM at the top right of the blog to contact me. I can't answer your questions through the comments section. I don't know how to fix this so just use the contact form and I can answer any question you may have. Thanks!

HOW TO CONTACT ME

Please use the contact form at the top right of the article to ask me any questions or if you want a reply to your comment. If I reply to your comment on the website, you may not know it or receive any email. Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate hearing from you!

Join Passport America! Save Money!


PLEASE USE REFERRAL MEMBER GS-671013

Dehumidifier

Dehumidifier
I just bought this - it's 2x as effective, super quiet, lightweight. It's doing a great job! It has made a noticeable difference in the comfort level of our rv.