Thursday, December 18, 2014

All Puppies Have Found New Humans to Conquer

Well, all the pups have new humans that will be picking them up over the course of the next few weeks. I am SURE going to miss them! Fortunately they are not all going at once. If you would like to know if I ever have another litter, please contact me and I'll shoot you an email if we do it again. We really are considering it, since this was a BLAST!! I can't believe how easy and QUIET these puppies are! So, you never know, there may be more Christmas puppies in our future.  I'll continue to post pictures of the puppies until they're gone . . . . . sniff . .. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Check this out!

Join Passport America! Save Money!

Seriously, save some money!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC