Monday, November 10, 2014

1 Week Old! (They still look like hamsters)

Wow - a week old already! They still look like hamsters though. I thought I would put them in a small basket so there is a reference point for how they grow.


Emily finally got a bath, she really needed it, but her puppies needed to smell Mommy so I managed to put it off for about a week. Enough! Time to be cute and fuzzy and clean again. The puppies didn't seem to mind.

(If you did the math from their birth on October 25, you know they are actually 2 weeks old, but I am very behind in posting. I'll have their 2 week old photos up really soon.



Big Guy


Lil Girl


Lil Guy


This is a montage that Google made which is actually all the puppies, but it is just about what they looked like when I put them in the basket LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Check this out!

Join Passport America! Save Money!

Seriously, save some money!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC