Monday, November 21, 2011

New for Winter - Hand Painted Jewelry on Tiffany Reproduction Art Glass

Stained glass is so beautiful, I love to look at the depth and richness of the colors. I've been thinking of how to use it in less traditional ways. I created these the other night, I think you'll enjoy seeing them - they are so much more beautiful in person. They are all made on small pieces (about 1" square) of Tiffany reproduction glass, some opaque and some clear. I hand painted them and then cured the paint so that it is completely permanent & waterproof. I loved making them, and plan to make more, but never two the same :)

Visit my shop at Etsy and look around, I'm sure there are some new things since you were there last!





Hand Painted Cardinal on Snowy Branch Glass Pendant


Thanks for visiting - and don't forget to get a little Wacky today!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Check this out!

Join Passport America! Save Money!

Seriously, save some money!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC